Frequently Asked Questions

You can apply for visit visa and if granted, they can be with you for the duration of the visa, usually 6 months at a time (extensions can be requested in Canada, also most of the time, visa is granted as multiple entry visa valid for the duration of the validity of the passport). Alternatively, once you have established yourself with a steady income, you have the right to sponsor her as a permanent resident. Also, until they get the Permanent Resident Status, you can apply for Parent Super Visa, if granted will give a ten year multiple entry visa with maximum duration of stay for two years at a time.